FYI

Domenica
School of Health Policy & Management

York University

From: Judith Ann MacDonnell <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2020 7:55 AM
Subject: Please distribute to your students

Hello undergrad students in the Faculty of Health:

Are you interested in entrepreneurship? YorkU is interested in hearing from you about its new strategic entrepreneurship plan. This plan will help the university to develop a vision for entrepreneurship, developing strategic areas of focus and priorities for the University. Whether you are interested in social entrepreneurship, start-up companies or being intrapreneurial in larger organizations, we’d love to get your feed back on our plan and hear what is important to you.

                Please attend a consultation on November 24th, at 1pm, on Zoom:

 https://yorku.zoom.us/j/96889479981?pwd=RkF0L3hXVzVYTnk5cGVJNkhlVTZvQT09

                We hope to you see you there.

                Sarah Howe, Assistant Vice-President, Innovation & Research Partnerships

                Maz Fallah, Associate Dean, Research & Innovation

Kind regards,

Judy

Judith MacDonnell RN PhD (she/her)

Associate Dean for Students, Faculty of Health

Associate Professor, School of Nursing,

York University