Hi Catherine,

Thank you very much for letting us know.

Krista, please see below.

All the best,

Aisling Bermingham

Account Coordinator | Archives Association of Ontario

411 Richmond Street East | Suite 200 | Toronto, ON, M5A 3S5

t: 647-343-3334 ext. 248

e: [log in to unmask]

cid:image005.png@01D4E95B.70534C70

Follow the AAO!
Twitter
Facebook

Instagram

This email was sent by [log in to unmask] of AAO. If you wish to stop receiving emails from [log in to unmask], reply to this email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.