On Behalf of Ravreet Sandhu:

NOTE: There was apparently a faulty link in the previous email sent. Please use this one for correct link.

Hello,

My name is Ravreet Sandhu and I am a Health Studies student in the C4 Cross-Campus classroom course. My team and I are working on a project to counteract the effects of systemic racism in the educational system. Our goal is to gain an undergraduate perspective of what they thought about their high-school English class experience, what they think about the English curriculum in high school, books they have read, feedback on the researching team suggested booklist for schools to use, and understand what books the participants would like to be incorporated.

I am reaching out to you to request assistance in spreading our survey to the students of the Health Studies program. This survey will help us gain qualitative data on the experiences of undergraduates with the educational system.

This survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete and it is completely anonymous.

The link to the survey: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=DQSIkWdsW0yxEjajBLZtrQAAAAAAAAAAAAa__dvgWWxUQzNEVEJIU1U4QUdFU0laNUhSRVlDNlVBWC4u

All responses are critical for our research so my team and I would highly appreciate all the responses. For any further information, feel free to contact us at [log in to unmask].

Best Regards

C4- Team 3V