*Apologies for cross posting.  Council on Library and Information Resources
digitization grant is open to receive applications from Canadian
institutions. See details below.*

From: Beth Stover <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 13:05:45 +0000

Dear Colleagues,
You’ve likely heard the exciting news that the Council on Library and
Information Resources (CLIR) is inviting applications for its Digitizing
Hidden Special Collections and Archives<
https://www.clir.org/hiddencollections/> grant program. CRKN welcomes the
opportunity for Canadian institutions to apply for this grant.

One of the five Core Values of CLIR’s Digitizing Hidden Collections grant
is “sustainable infrastructures” to ensure the long-term availability,
discoverability and interconnectedness of content that will be digitized
under the CLIR program.

With the goal of strengthening the applications to the CLIR grant from
Canadian institutions, CRKN invites partnership opportunities to provide
long-term access and preservation of the content digitized by the CLIR
grant. As you know, CRKN is a certified Trustworthy Digital Repository
(TDR) and has over 15 years of experience in preserving digitized heritage
content both for its own digital collections, as well as others in the GLAM
community. In addition to preservation, CRKN offers a wide range of
digitization and metadata creation services that you may require if
successful in your grant application.

If you are interested in learning more about how CRKN’s heritage services
can assist you in your application for the CLIR grant, please contact
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or fill out our new
project questionnaire.<http://unbouncepages.com/new-project-questionnaire/>

Thank you and wishing all who apply the best of luck with their
applications! Regardless of who is ultimately successful, we will all be
the beneficiaries as our “hidden” heritage is made more accessible and the
voices of a wider range of Canadians are heard.

Sincerely,

Beth Stover

*Iona McCraith*
Archives Advisor *|* *Archives Association of Ontario*

e: [log in to unmask]

t: 705-277-1309

c: 705-772-1309

*[image: cid:image002.png@01D1A6F0.336390A0]*