Dear list members,

I'm interested in adding some more new content to the AAO website Professional Resources page.  I'm looking for samples of actual RFPs written to solicit consultants for a comprehensive needs assessment and analysis of archival programs.

 I would be interested in seeing examples from municipal or other large complex organizations (eg. university, health services or corporate archives),  where the archives interacts with and receives records from multiple departments  as well as samples from smaller stand alone archives not involved in records management.  .

  If anyone has such an RFP document they are willing to share (it can be anonymized  if you prefer) such samples would be helpful for archivists who have never had to write such a document.

Iona McCraith
Archives Advisor | Archives Association of Ontario

e: [log in to unmask]

t: 705-277-1309

c: 705-772-1309

cid:image002.png@01D1A6F0.336390A0