Hello everyone,

📊Canada will launch #Budget2021 on Monday!
💡It's been two years since our last budget and the world has changed
significantly. The question is - will this budget meet the moment? Will it
support the communities that have been most impacted in this crisis?

✨To discuss all of this and more, I will be moderating a panel this coming
week with leading advocates such as:
➡️ Jessica Stepic, YMCA Canada
➡️ Sharif Mahdy, The Students Commission of Canada
➡️ Emmett Lamache, The Enchante Network
➡️ Diana Sarosi, Oxfam Canada

[image: Crunching the Numbers_1080x1080px_INSTA.jpg]

📆📆Get your tickets ASAP - Join us April 22nd at 12 noon ET:
https://bit.ly/Crunching-The-Numbers-With-YMCA-And-YWCA

❤️‍🩹Great to collaborate on this event with our friends at YMCA Canada -
you don't want to miss YWCA Canada's latest event!

#CdnPoli #CrunchingTheNumbers #FeministRecovery