So I'm working on Twain's routes for the "Our Fellow Savages" tour.
November 29, 1869 he's in Newtonville, MA - just a short step from
Boston.  November 30, he's in Thompsonville. Thompsonville, CT is quite
a distance from Boston but it seems to be the agreed upon location for
his lecture.  Maybe Thompsonville, MA - just a small village in Newton,
MA - also just a short step from Boston - as been overlooked.

Is there any corroborating evidence as to what town he might have
lectured in?  Just the next day he is reported to have been in Brooklyn.