The Anglican Diocese of Toronto Archives located at 135 Adelaide Street in Toronto are going to be closed for visitors and research inquiries from July 2 and will re-open on September 1. This is so Archives staff can undertake inventory work and other much-needed archival projects.

Urgent inquiries, including requests for certified copies, will be still available during the closure, but we would request that all others wait until the Archives re-opens to contact us.  We are sorry for any inconvenience caused during this time.

Claire Wilton (she/her)

Archivist & Privacy Officer

135 Adelaide St. E.

Toronto, ON  M5C 1L8

416-363-6021 ext. 219 | 1-800-668-8932

www.toronto.anglican.ca

We build healthy, missional Anglican communities that engage faithfully with the world and share the gospel of Jesus Christ. I acknowledge that my office resides on the territory of sovereign Indigenous Nations, the Anishinaabe, the Haudenosaunee, and the Wendat. I acknowledge especially the Mississaugas of the Credit and the Toronto Treaties.

Due to COVID-19, the Diocesan Office has initiated work-from-home protocols until further notice. I am still available through normal channels (voice mail and email) during normal business hours