I'm posting the following message on behalf of Heritage Saskatchewan and the Federal-Provincial-Territorial Culture and Heritage Table.

We invite you to participate in this national survey which has been developed by Heritage Saskatchewan on behalf of the Federal-Provincial-Territorial Culture and Heritage Table (FPTCH) to collect information on intangible cultural heritage perspectives and practices across Canada.

Please click the link below. The survey is available in both English and French languages. To show our appreciation for your efforts in responding to this survey, you may enter into a draw to win one of two $100 visa gift cards.

https://questionnaire.simplesurvey.com/f/l/ich-survey   [English]

https://questionnaire.simplesurvey.com/f/l/ich-survey?lang=FR     [Français]

We will use the information you provide in the development of a report that will support best practices in safeguarding intangible cultural heritage and enhance understanding of intangible cultural heritage at the national and regional level.

We would also greatly appreciate it if you could share the survey links. Please distribute the links widely in your organization and culture and heritage networks.

Thank you in advance for your time! You can send questions or comments about this survey or our intangible cultural heritage research project to: [log in to unmask]

Heritage Saskatchewan

Iona McCraith
Archives Advisor | Archives Association of Ontario

e: [log in to unmask]

t: 705-277-1309

c: 705-772-1309

www.aao-archivists.ca