From: Kathrina Khan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 9:27 AM
To: shpm <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Request to post 2 jobs on the University of Waterloo - School of Health Policy and Management job board

Hi there,

Thank you for your response. Attached please find the 2 postings we are looking to have posted on your job board.

Thanks,

Kathrina Khan (she / her)
Coordinator, Corporate and Office
Centre for Effective Practice
T 647.260.7880 x 310
cep.health<http://cep.health/> | @CEPhealth<https://twitter.com/CEPhealth>
400 University Avenue | Suite 2100 | Toronto, ON | M5G 1S5

COVID-19 update: All CEP staff are working remotely, using virtual platforms. General operations continue to run as usual. Visit our COVID-19<https://cep.health/covid-19> page for evidence-based resources.

This e-mail message and any files transferred with it are intended solely for the use of the persons named above. It may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately. Please then delete or destroy it from your system. Any distribution, disclosure, copying or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.