2021 ESHET Annual Conference
University of National and World Economy

Sofia, Bulgaria, 8-10 October 2021

Announcement

We are pleased to announce that the 24th ESHET conference hosted by the University of National and World Economy in Sofia, from 8 until 10 October 2021, will be a hybrid event. We apologise for the late confirmation of these final arrangements, and we are particularly indebted to the local organising committee for their ongoing commitment.

For those participants who wish, it will be possible to participate in-person. On the conference site the local organisers will provide updates on the latest information about vaccination and test requirements and about the local health measures that will have to be observed. Participants to the in-person event are strongly advised to check these updates.

We are of course aware that, unfortunately, due to a large variety of specific personal and national circumstances in-person attendance will not be possible for many. For those it will be possible to participate online.

By having a hybrid event and allowing participants the choice between in-person or online attendance, we hope to suit the preferences and circumstances of the largest numbers. All academic sessions will be accessible for online and in-person participants alike.

Registration both for online and in-person attendance is now open on the conference website:
https://www.eshet-conference.net/sofia/ed2020/login/

Please register as soon as you can and by 19 September 2021 at the latest. For paper proposers 19 September 2021 is also the deadline for uploading full papers on the conference website.

As usual, participation in the conference is restricted to ESHET members. If you are not an active member, you will not be able to complete your conference registration. To join or renew your membership please go to:
https://www.eshet.net/how-to-become-a-member-or-renew-membership/

We are looking forward to a stimulating conference, despite the continuing malaise and uncertainties.

Warm wishes

Pencho Penchev
Chief Local Organiser

Richard van den Berg