Some of the writings of Sergio Cesaratto.

Best,
Santiago.

El El mar, 21 sep. 2021 a la(s) 21:22, Daniel Nientiedt <[log in to unmask]> escribió:
Dear Antonalla, dear SHOE List,
for a survey of the theoretical contributions I would recommend "The concept of Ordnungspolitik: rule-based economic policymaking from the perspective of the Freiburg School" by Jan Schnellenbach, forthcoming in Public Choice
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11127-021-00903-z

or Viktor Vanberg (2004) "The Freiburg School: Walter Eucken and Ordoliberalism"
https://www.econstor.eu/bitstream/10419/4343/1/04_11bw.pdf

Regarding the ordoliberal view of the state and politics, I would recommend my own papers with Ekkehard Köhler, particularly:

"Liberalism and Democracy – A Comparative Reading of Eucken and Hayek", Cambridge Journal of Economics
https://academic.oup.com/cje/article-abstract/40/6/1743/2875712

"Was Walter Eucken a Proponent of Authoritarian Liberalism?" forthcoming in: Public Choice
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11127-021-00876-z

Kind regards

Daniel