Friends of the CAMH Archives

A not-for-profit, charitable corporation of Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) Volunteers
Originally incorporated as The Museum of Mental Health Services (Toronto) Inc.   BN: 89248 4965 RR0001

           1001 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario  M6J 1H4

   e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We are pleased to circulate our semi-annual Newsletter for the Autumn, 2021.

For this issue - also available as a PDF, upon request - scroll down to "Autumn 2021" on the linked Index at our website:-

The Friends of the CAMH Archives (FoCA) is a not-for-profit, CRA-registered charitable organization of hospital volunteers, separately incorporated and operating at arm's length from CAMH.  Along with professionals including yourselves and public members, we also benefit from the membership and support of many CAMH patients, families, friends, clinicians, staff and hospital volunteers.

Hence, we encourage your thoughtful notice to our safe, secure online membership and donations' portal, CanadaHelps.org, as posted on the last page.  As a volunteer, arms-length organization we rely on public financial support, while pleased to respond with a Charitable tax receipt.  For a direct link to the CanadaHelps.org portal, please see:

With our best wishes for a pleasant Autumn!

Friends of the CAMH Archives

Iona McCraith
Archives Advisor | Archives Association of Ontario

e: [log in to unmask]

t: 705-277-1309

c: 705-772-1309

www.aao-archivists.ca