From: Marina Mikhail <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 2:52 PM
To: shpm <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Be a Leader in Youth Wellness

Hi there,

My name is Marina Mikhail and I am a Youth Program Worker with Access Alliance Multicultural Health and Community Services. We are currently starting up a co-design youth program, Be a Leader in Youth Wellness: Creating Change Together, and were wondering if some of your students may be interested in joining our program.

The program will last for 6 weeks (starting the week of October 18) and will focus on developing and delivering workshops/programs based on topics that newcomer youth (ages 19 – 24) identify as important to them. Youth will be engaged in every step of the process, including program design and development, presenting/co-facilitating, and evaluating the program. The workshops developed from this project will be delivered at high schools, universities and colleges. This is a great opportunity to develop leadership skills in wellness/youth program development, presenting and delivering workshops, and program evaluation.

The program is open to any newcomer, immigrant, refugee or non-status youth aged 19 – 24.

Anyone interested in joining the program can sign up at https://tinyurl.com/3kwadkm6

Please share this information with anyone who may be interested in joining our program.

Please feel free to e-mail me at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions about the program

Thank you

Marina Mikhail

Youth Program Worker

She/They

761 Jane St. 2nd floor
Toronto, Ontario M6N 4B4

Follow us on Instagram @AccessAllianceYouth

We also acknowledge that Toronto is covered by Treaty 13 with the Mississaugas of the Credit. Situated on the lands of the Huron-Wendat and Petun First Nations, the Seneca, and most recently, the Mississaugas of the Credit River.

[log in to unmask]" id="x_Picture_x0020_1" alt="cid:image001.png@01D65384.C3230910" style="width:2.8541in; height:1.0833in" width="274" height="104" border="0" data-outlook-trace="F:1|T:1" src="/cgi-bin/wa?A3=2110&L=BHS&E=base64&P=21811660&B=--_005_YTXPR0101MB09745F092FE8A6DD29E57DE9AAB79YTXPR0101MB0974_&T=image%2Fpng;%20name=%22image001.png%22&N=image001.png">

www.accessalliance.ca

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @AccessAlliance

Emails are not intended for crisis response, and I may not be able to reply to your email in a timely fashion. If you are in a crisis situation please go to your nearest Emergency Room, call the Gerstein Distress Line at 416-929-0149, Kids-Help-Phone at 1- 800-668-6868 or call 911

Charitable Registration No. 12363 6664 RR0001

NOTICE: This electronic transmission may contain information that is confidential, privileged and/or protected by law. Review, disclosure or distribution of this email by an unintended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the copy you have received.