Greetings AAO Members and Listserv Followers,

On behalf of the Communications and Advocacy Committee, I’d like to
introduce the AAO’s new monthly newsletter, *The Original Order of Things*.
The purpose of the newsletter is to provide updates on AAO events,
highlight new members, feature interesting collections, and to share
relevant news with our archival community.

Issue 1 - which includes updates from the Professional Development
Committee and a spotlight an a new archival professional - is now available
on the AAO website and can be viewed by following this link:
https://aao-archivists.ca/November-2021-Volume-1-Issue-1

All issues of the newsletter will be hosted under the ‘Membership’ tab on
the AAO website, and we hope to be able to release future issues as a
digest via the AAO’s listserv.

Happy reading!

Tys Klumpenhouwer

Chair, AAO Communications and Advocacy Committee
https://aao-archivists.ca/The-Original-Order-of-Things
<https://aao-archivists.ca/The-Original-Order-of-Things>

--
Tys Klumpenhouwer (he/him)
Director Without Portfolio, 2021-2022 | Archives Association of Ontario

Follow the AAO!
Twitter <https://twitter.com/AAO_tweet>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ArchivesAssociationOfOntario>
Flickr <https://www.flickr.com/photos/126488879@N08/>