Greetings AAO Members and Listserv Followers,

On behalf of the Communications and Advocacy Committee, I’d like to introduce the AAO’s new monthly newsletter, The Original Order of Things. The purpose of the newsletter is to provide updates on AAO events, highlight new members, feature interesting collections, and to share relevant news with our archival community.

Issue 1 - which includes updates from the Professional Development Committee and a spotlight an a new archival professional - is now available on the AAO website and can be viewed by following this link: https://aao-archivists.ca/November-2021-Volume-1-Issue-1

All issues of the newsletter will be hosted under the ‘Membership’ tab on the AAO website, and we hope to be able to release future issues as a digest via the AAO’s listserv.

Happy reading!

Tys Klumpenhouwer

Chair, AAO Communications and Advocacy Committee

https://aao-archivists.ca/The-Original-Order-of-Things

--
Tys Klumpenhouwer (he/him)
Director Without Portfolio, 2021-2022 | Archives Association of Ontario

Follow the AAO!
Twitter
Facebook
Flickr