From: UOHS External <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 5:26 PM
Subject: External Ambassadors - University of Ottawa Healthcare Symposium 2022

The University of Ottawa Healthcare Symposium (UOHS) is a one-day undergraduate healthcare conference with a goal of promoting student interest in the many aspects of healthcare. The conference is being held on Saturday, January 22nd, 2022, and is an opportunity for students to learn about both the practical and research-based components of healthcare, as well as to explore the various interdisciplinary lenses within the Canadian healthcare system.

UOHS 2022 is looking for organized, reliable, and committed individuals to join our team as external ambassadors. With the growing success of UOHS in Ottawa, we would like to extend invitations to students across Canada to be part of the conference. Successful candidates will work in close proximity with the VP Externals to promote the conference on their respective campuses, and organize the logistics surrounding accommodation and transportation.

Please find the application attached to this email or visit our website at http://www.uohs-csuo.com/get-involved. The deadline to apply is November 17th at 11:59PM.

Thank you for your interest,

Caitlin Lim and Emrose Randhawa

VP External - UOHS 2022

--
Caitlin Lim and Emrose Randhawa
VP External
University of Ottawa Healthcare Symposium 2022
613-400-7745