Hi all -

Please see below for a job ad for a targeted hire in community psychology for scholars who identify as Black, Indigenous, and/or People of Colour (BIPOC). It's based in Canada at Wilfrid Laurier University.

Take care - Ketan.

Ketan Shankardass, PhD

Associate Professor

Department of Health Sciences

Centre for Community Research, Learning and Action (Health Equity Systems Interventions, Director)

Wilfrid Laurier University

Affiliate Scientist

MAP Centre for Urban Health Solutions

Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute

St. Michael’s Hospital

I am grateful to be working on land that is the traditional home of the Haudenosaunee, Anishinaabe and Neutral People.