Seasons Greetings!

I hope everyone is preparing for a little bit of rest as we get ready for
the holidays. Just in time, we have Issue 2 of *The Original Order of
Things* ready for you. This issue features some important
conference-related updates, and a great feature on the Muslims in Canada
Archives (MiCA) by archivist and fellow AAO board member Moska Rokay.

Issue 2 of *The Original Order of Things* can be accessed by following this
link <https://aao-archivists.ca/December-2021-Volume-1-Issue-2> (
https://aao-archivists.ca/December-2021-Volume-1-Issue-2). You can access
the previous issue on the AAO website here
<https://aao-archivists.ca/The-Original-Order-of-Things> -
https://aao-archivists.ca/The-Original-Order-of-Things

Again, I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season!

Best,
Tys

--
Tys Klumpenhouwer (he/him)
Director Without Portfolio, 2021-2022 | Archives Association of Ontario

Follow the AAO!
Twitter <https://twitter.com/AAO_tweet>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ArchivesAssociationOfOntario>
Flickr <https://www.flickr.com/photos/126488879@N08/>