For those of you interested in my web site project, I'm redesigning it.
Most of the content is still there but possibly not connected with
familiar links.  It began as an on-line course about Twain's lecture
tour across North America enroute to his journey around the world.  I
began to add other lecture tours and journeys associated with his
books.  Eventually chronological factors entered into it and the site's
layout became too complicated.

Most of the mapped locations need to be linked to content but the
locations can still be found in the gazetteer option.  Most of the KML
route maps need to be reattached and images added.  My own feeling about
the project is that it is a portrait or sculpture I'm creating.  It has
no financial purpose and does not generate income.  It has become a bit
of an expense for me, however, and I'm forced to shut down the site you
may already be familiar with.  It is hosted on the Amazon Web Service
and they are not a charity organization.

For those of you whom I gave a static IP address for the site, this
address no longer functions.  The domain name twainsgeography.com does
work, however.  Thanks to all of you who have shown an interest in my
project.