At beginning of January I asked via this list how many archives were closing to public or still closed when government implemented another shutdown and I heard from a good cross section of our members.  Now I'm asking how many archives plan to reopen to public at end of January? Will you bring back all staff to the workplace? In addition to public health protocols, will you add any other measures, such as requesting proof of vaccination for people wanting to enter your institution, as several museums plan to do?

As always, as you reenter the workplace, some of you for the first time in months, and resume more of  the work put on hold  don't hesitate to reach out if I can be of assistance.

Iona McCraith
Archives Advisor | Archives Association of Ontario

e: [log in to unmask]

t: 705-277-1309

c: 705-772-1309

www.aao-archivists.ca