Oh and I think this appeared on Monday.  Apparently today is Wednesday.

From: A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Brian Masschaele
Sent: January 26, 2022 9:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Sudbury Archives makes Hometown Hockey!

Hello all,

Shanna Fraser, Archivist for the City of Greater Sudbury Archives, has a starring role in Sportsnet’s hometown hockey piece that ran on Wednesday.  It is called “Wolf on a wire” and can be accessed here:  https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/video/sudburys-wolf-wire-one-best-least-understood-traditions-2/

Shana appears at about the 2 minute mark.  And although I am a huge hockey fan and lifelong player who has seen no shortage of truly bizarre hockey rituals, in no way do I endorse the contents of this particular piece expect to say to Shana, job well done!

Brian Masschaele

Director of Community and Cultural Services

County of Elgin

519-631-1460 x138 [log in to unmask]

Notice: A number of Elgin County services are unavailable at this time due to the evolving health situation (COVID-19). Please visit www.elgincounty.ca for daily updates.