Quirky but interesting story.  Great job Shanna on helping with the research for this piece.  And they say archival work must be boring.  If people only knew the half of the wild and crazy things we and librarians get asked about.

Iona McCraith
Archives Advisor | Archives Association of Ontario

e: [log in to unmask]

t: 705-277-1309

c: 705-772-1309

www.aao-archivists.ca