We are extending the deadline for panel, paper, roundtable, and flash
presentation proposals for our quadrennial Twain Studies conference,
scheduled to take place at Elmira College from August 4-7, 2022.

The International Conference on The State of Mark Twain Studies has been a
fixture of Center for Mark Twain Studies programming since 1989. This
year's conference is being co-organized by Shelley Fisher Fishkin
(Stanford) and Tracy Wuster (UT-Austin).

For the first time, we will also be offering a special* fully-funded*
workshop for graduate students and other emerging scholars. The workshop,
co-sponsored by the Mark Twain Circle and led by John Bird (Winthrop) will
follow the conference. Workshop participants will receive full
registration, lodging, meals, and a travel stipend for the duration of both
the conference and the workshop.

For more information, please visit MarkTwainStudies.com/Elmira2022

*Matt Seybold, PhD*
Associate Professor of American Literature & Mark Twain Studies
Scholar-in-Residence, Center for Mark Twain Studies
Editor, MarkTwainStudies.org
Host, The American Vandal Podcast
<https://marktwainstudies.com/the-american-vandal-podcast/>

Peterson Chapel Vestry, Cowles Hall