I spoke with her yesterday. She has done a lot of prep work and asked thoughtful questions.  On the Philippine question, I referred her to Susan Harris, to whom she had ready be referred by Jim Caron.
Juditj

Judith Yaross Lee, Ph.D.
Distinguished Professor Emerita

School of Communication Studies
Ohio University
Schoonover Center 400
Athens, Ohio 45701
T: 740-593-4828
Please request home address before mailing documents or packages.

https://www.ohio.edu/scripps-college/comm-studies/about/faculty-student/leej
My newest book:  Seeing MAD: Essays on MAD Magazine's Humor and Legacy < https://upress.missouri.edu/9780826222138/seeing-mad/ <https://upress.missouri.edu/9780826222138/seeing-mad/> >