From: NSPC / CNEU (CSPS/EFPC) <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 2, 2022 10:51 AM
Subject: CSPS Discussion Panel: Transitioning from academia to public service while adapting to a world-wide pandemic/Groupe de discussion de l'École : Faire la transition du milieu universitaire à la fonction publique tout en s'adaptant à une pandémie mondiale

(La version en français suit.)

The Canada School of Public Service<https://www.csps-efpc.gc.ca/index-eng.aspx> is thrilled to partner with the Canadian Association of Programs in Public Administration<https://cappa.ca/en/> (CAPPA) to present, as part of the 2022 CAPPA Case Competition, a panel of new and dynamic Public Servants who will discuss required skillsets to work in the context of the pandemic and share their experiences on transitioning from academia to the federal public service. A Q&A session will provide students with the opportunity to interact directly with the panelists and gain insight from their experience. The panel will be held on Zoom on Saturday, February 26, 2022 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm and participants have until February 25, 2022 to register at: https://carleton.ca/sppa/cu-events/csps-panel-discussion-2022/.

We are kindly asking you to promote this event among your students. Thank you for your cooperation and we hope to see many of you there!