From: Mehdi Hoseinzadeh Nooshabadi <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 9, 2022 11:11 AM
Subject: Participant needed - Ontario young drivers PhD survey study

Dear Madam/Sir,

I hope you are doing well and staying healthy. My name is Mehdi Hoseinzadeh Nooshabadi, a Ph.D. student from HFASt laboratory, University of Toronto, and I am writing to you to kindly ask whether I can disseminate my survey study (University of Toronto REB Protocol #41851) through your students network. The survey is a part of my Ph.D. research where I focus on 18- to 25-year-old drivers in Ontario, and it would mean very much to me if you can help me reach out to my audience.

I have a message to advertise my study that specifies who can participate in the study and is as follows:

The Human Factors and Applied Statistics Lab (HFASt) of the department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering at the University of Toronto invites you to participate in an online survey study.

Duration: Approximately 20 minutes
Compensation: A chance to win 100 CAD gift card (odds of winning ~ 1 in 20)

To qualify for the study you:
- must have a valid Ontario driver’s license
- must live in Ontario, Canada
- must have driven fairly regularly in urban environments during the past year
- be 18 to 25 years old

Please use the following link to access the survey: https://tinyurl.com/hfast-srv

If you have any questions, you can contact Mehdi Hoseinzadeh Nooshabadi, at [log in to unmask]

Attached, you can also find the poster for my study. I appreciate your time and support and please let me know if I should provide further information.

Best,

Mehdi Hoseinzadeh Nooshabadi
PhD Candidate
Human Factors and Applied Statistics Lab
University of Toronto