Dear Colleagues:  I am sharing the following invitation with you and your colleagues to consider submitting an abstract for the upcoming Community Health Nurses of Canada National Conference on June 8 to 10, 2022 which will have a virtual format. The deadline for submission is March 4, 2022.
Here is the information below about this important and highly anticipated virtual event to ‘gather’ and update Community Health Nurses from across Canada to advance practice and promote health:
[cid:image001.png@01D81C2F.773CE5F0]
Call for Abstracts
Community Health Nurses: Responsive, Reflective, Resilient
National Community Health Nursing Conference
Community Health Nurses of Canada

June 8-10, 2022 | **Virtual Conference**

https://CHNC2022.ca<https://chnc2022.ca/>

The Community Health Nurses of Canada are excited to announce the Call for Abstracts for CHNC2022: Community Health Nurses: Responsive, Reflective, Resilient, our national Community Health Nursing conference.

CHNC2022 will take place entirely online, June 8-10, 2022.

Our goal is advancing Community Health Nursing in Canada and you are invited to join a dynamic group of nurses from across Canada who will come together and share their community health knowledge.

The CHNC2022 conference theme acknowledges that Community Health Nurses have been at the heart of the response to the COVID-19 pandemic, while continuing to ensure that other health needs of Canadians in their communities were also addressed. The past two years have generated an ongoing need to be reflective about nursing practice, determinants of health, Truth and Reconciliation, and more. As time moves forward, the need to be resilient draws upon nurses’ ability to regroup, recharge and reconnect with partners and colleagues.

Our conference brings together individuals who have an interest in Community Health Nursing from practice, research, administration, policy and education. Networking opportunities offer a forum to explore issues of mutual concern as well as exchange knowledge, share evidence and ideas, and generate solutions.

Abstracts are due by March 4, 2022.  (Were you accepted to present at CHNC2020? You should have received an update message from CHNC with instructions for proceeding; if not, please be in touch<mailto:[log in to unmask]> -- you may not need to submit your abstract again)

For more information, please visit the conference website at https://CHNC2022.ca<https://chnc2022.ca/>

Showcase your company to leaders in community health nursing! CHNC2022 offers opportunities for sponsorship, exhibiting and advertising -- great exposure with no travel costs! For more information, please view our CHNC2022 Prospectus: https://CHNC2022.ca/prospectus<https://chnc2022.ca/prospectus>

Thank you for considering a submission,
Donna Jepsen  RN CCHN(C), BSN, MSc, CCNE
National CHNC Conference Planning Committee Member
Recognizing with gratitude the unceded traditional territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and sel̓íl̓witulh (Tsleil Waututh) peoples.