Dear Dr. Cord,

Hope all is well. Below you can find the link to Keynes's obituary in Spanish by Victor L. Urquidi, Mexican economist, who in the late 1930s attended a series of lectures given by Keynes on the financing of the war, and also participated during the Bretton Woods conference, giving some appreciation to the role played by Keynes then.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/20854839

Best,
Francisco J. Aldape