Hello everyone,

The City of Thunder Bay Archives is hoping to start collecting oral histories from members within our community that wish to share their personal knowledge and/or reminiscence of specific events and experiences to further enhance our collection of municipal records. We have not done an oral history project before, so we are hoping to get guidance from those who have. If anyone is willing to share their procedures, best practices, advice, etc., please contact me at [log in to unmask]. Thank you!

Lauren Halsey

City of Thunder Bay Archives

(sent from my personal email)