Hi Shari:

I did sign on for the webinar and was looking forward to it. However, the echoing and losing the picture,  made it impossible to hear or see anything, so I left after about 15 minutes. I would imagine that many of the others that were online did the same thing. Doesn't UBC have technicians who know how to run a Webinar?

IRV