Hello Everyone,

We are in the process of installing gates for motion picture
films 9.5mm, 17.5mm and 28mm.  (to compliment our 8mm, S8mm,
16mm & 35mm 4k archival HDR scans).

There are very few available places for scanning these rare film
formats.  Our goal is to make it accessible for people to
digitize these formats rather then have them sitting on shelves
never to be seen.

Please contact me if you have some film and we can help advise
on the next steps to help preserve these films.

416.901.5332

All the best,

--------------------
Justin Lovell
Cinematographer & Founder
Associate Member, Canadian Society of Cinematographers & Society
of Camera Operators || IATSE 667 DP / Operator

PLEASE NOTE * Our new location *
Curbside pickups/deliveries:
In the beautiful Junction neighborhood 5 mins from Keele &
Dundas.
96 Vine Ave. Unit 1B . Toronto, ON. M6P 1V7 . 1-416-901-5332

www.FrameDiscreet.com <http://www.framediscreet.com>
Social: @frame_discreet || @justin_lovell
Podcast: Cinematographer Lifestyle
<https://anchor.fm/cinematographer-lifestyle>