Dear Students,

This is just a reminder that on May 13th, 2022, the School of Health Policy and Management and York University community members are coming together to celebrate the 20th anniversary of our School.

We have a limited number of spots reserved for in person attendance by students. We invite you to fill out the attached form if you would like to be entered into a lottery for in person attendance. If your name is not chosen for the lottery, you can still join us by live stream.

The celebration is scheduled for Friday, May 13th, 2022, from 9:30am to 2:30pm in the 2nd Student Centre (click here for a campus map; see #102), Lunch will be served at 1:00pm, and light snacks and refreshments will be available throughout the event. For more information, please contact the School of Health Policy and Management at [log in to unmask] It is strongly encouraged to wear a mask during this event.

Please indicate your interest to attend the celebration in person through this link if you have not done so already by tomorrow, Wednesday, April 27th , 2022: https://health.apps01.yorku.ca/machform/view.php?id=959165

Warm Regards,

Amanda Furlano

Program Assistant/Secretary

School of Health Policy and Management

T 416-736-2100 ext 55157

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] | health.info.yorku.ca

Faculty of Health | YORK UNIVERSITY

314 Stong College

4700 Keele Street Toronto ON, Canada M3J 1P3

This electronic mail (e-mail), including any attachments, is intended only for the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure. No waiver of privilege, confidentiality or any other protection is intended by virtue of its communication by the internet. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, or are not named as a recipient, please immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies of it.