Fascinating! Visuals are wonderful. The trip really comes alive. Thank you,
Scott, for this fine undertaking.

While I'm here on the forum, to those who will attend the conference
in August:
Is anyone driving eastward after the conference who might be willing to
share a ride (for a tank of gas)?
My destination is Saugerties NY, which is south of Hudson and north of
Kingston, about halfway between Albany and Poughkeepsie.
I'm looking to be able to catch a train, at any station where I can be
dropped.
Thanks in advance.

Best,
Miki

--
Miki Pfeffer, Ph D
*A** New Orlean**s Author i**n Mark Twain's Court: *