Dear SHOE list,

We still have room to accommodate another few papers or sessions at the History of Economics Society annual conference, June 16 to 19 in Minneapolis.

Thus, we are extending the abstract submission deadline to Saturday, April 30. The deadline for early registration will be extended through May 15 (midnight CDT, Chicago time).

We anticipate the program schedule to be available by May 20, 2022. Many of the sessions and all of the plenaries will be available through Zoom if you cannot attend in person.

Conference details can be found on our website.

https://historyofeconomics.org/hes2022/

Thank you,

Marianne Johnson
Secretary HES