To the history of economics community,

This week, the Latin American Society for the History of Economic Thought (ALAHPE) will hold its biannual conference in Montevideo:

https://fcea.udelar.edu.uy/institucional/convocatorias/alahpe.html

We remind you that ALAHPE is a non-profit academic organization. Since its creation in 2015, ALAHPE has been dedicated to three main goals: 1) to promote teaching, research and the dissemination of knowledge about the history of economics in Latin America; 2) to encourage cooperation with other scientific organizations that share an interest in the history of economics; and 3) to foster communication and the exchange of ideas between professionals dedicated to the history of economics.

Registration as a member of the society is open to all interested through the payment of a one-off membership fee, at three possible rates: US$10, US$30, or US$50. The choice of the amount to be paid is entirely voluntary, to accommodate different personal and professional situations. By becoming a member, you will be entitled to vote in the elections and participate in the deliberations of our society, as well as having your personal information listed in the 'Members' section of our new webpage.

To become a member, please access https://alahpe.org/en/

We hope to count on your engagement with this project to strengthen the ties uniting the Latin American community of historians of economics!

See you soon in Montevideo (either in person or online)!

The ALAHPE Executive Committee

--
Associación Latinoamericana de Historia del Pensamiento Económico (ALAHPE)