See reference in below, to Peter Bauer.

From:
https://archives.lib.duke.edu/?f%5Bnames_ssim%5D%5B%5D=Bauer%2C+P.+T.+%28P%C3%A9ter+Tam%C3%A1s%29

Gerald M. Meier papers, 1928-2003
<https://archives.lib.duke.edu/catalog/meier> 7.75 Linear Feet — 5400 Items
Bookmark: Gerald M. Meier papers, 1928-2003
 Bookmark

The papers of Gerald M. Meier span the years 1928-2003, with the bulk of
the materials from 1941-2001. These materials document the growth of
Meier's career from a student of economics to an academic economist. This
collection includes personal and professional correspondence; lectures;
course notes taken as a student or developed for his lectures on
international economic relations; syllabi, reading lists, exams, and other
course materials; materials relating to conferences attended; published
writings; and audiotapes of interviews relating to the evolution of
development economics. The Correspondence Series is largely of a
professional nature, and is chiefly concerned with international and
development economics. Prominent among Meier's correspondents were Peter
Bauer, Gottfried Haberler, W.A. Lewis, Hla Myint, Paul Rosenstein-Rodan,
W.W. Rostow, Dudley Seers, H.W. Singer, and Paul Streeten.

--

Need an overview of library research at Lehigh? See:

   - Tutorial: Library Research in the Sciences & Mathematics
<https://lehigh.libwizard.com/f/science_math_tutorials>
   - Tutorial: Library Research in Psychology
<https://lehigh.libwizard.com/f/psychology>

Brian Simboli
Science, Mathematics, and Psychology Librarian
Library and Technology Services
E.W. Fairchild Martindale
Lehigh University
8A East Packer Avenue
Bethlehem, PA 18015-3170
(610) 758-5003; [log in to unmask]; Profile
<https://libraryguides.lehigh.edu/prf.php?account_id=13461>