Dear AAO members,

Off the Record is now accepting submissions for this year's summer issue. The deadline for submitting is Monday, June 20.

To review the submission requirements, please go here:
 https://aao-archivists.ca/Submissions.

As per usual, OTR welcomes articles, news, and announcements, as well as descriptions of current initiatives and upcoming or past exhibitions. If you have an idea that doesn't quite fit, that's no problem! We welcome other kinds of content too.

Finally, I would be delighted to receive summer-themed photographs that we could use for the cover. 🙂

Warm regards,

Michael

--
Michael Friesen (he/him)
Off the Record Editor, 2021-2022 | Archives Association of Ontario

Follow the AAO!
Twitter
Facebook
Flickr