When:

Date: June 14, 2022 (to coincide with the Association of Canadian Archivists Conference)
Time: Sessions: 1-5pm; Reception: 5-6:30pm

Cost: Free

Registration: Click here <https://archive-it.org/blog/canadian-web-and-digital-archiving-meetup/> for more information and to register

Please reach out to me if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you there!

All the best,

Catherine Falls (she/her)
Program Officer, Community Programs
Internet Archive Canada | [log in to unmask]
https://communitywebs.archive-it.org/