Dear SHOE list,

Please note that the early (discounted) registration period for this year's History of Economics Society Conference ends Sunday, May 15.

The conference will include a nice mix of virtual, hybrid, and in-person sessions. We welcome you to join us in person or online.

https://historyofeconomics.org/hes2022/
2022 Meeting - Minneapolis - The History of Economics Society<https://historyofeconomics.org/hes2022/>
Please login or create a HES website user account to purchase conference exhibitor items. To create a user profile on our website fill in your information here and follow the steps.. Editors, publishers, and organizations purchasing exhibit space at the History of Economics Society Conference should register on the conference website as HES members, if applicable, or as HES non-members otherwise.
historyofeconomics.org
best wishes,

Marianne Johnson
Secretary, History of Economics Society