From: Angela Fornelli
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2022 3:24 PM
To: 'Hiltz, Darcy' <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Request for Municipal Archives Program Policies

Hi Darcy,

Here is ours – it was very influenced by the City of Vancouver, City of Toronto and a few others that I cannot remember off-hand as I printed them out and they are in the office while I am at home working today.

If you have any questions please let me know. I also have a Management Directive for acquisitions and am working on a few others.

Angela

Angela Fornelli, MSc.

Manager, Corporate Records and Archival Services

Clerk’s Office, City of Kawartha Lakes

705-324-9411, ext. 1136

Cell: 705-878-3030  www.kawarthalakes.ca

1606849248133