From: Natalie Downing <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2022 6:55 PM
Subject: Volunteer Opportunity with Camp Quality

Good Evening,

My name is Natalie Downing and I am the Volunteer Coordinator for Camp Quality Canada. I am writing to you today because we are looking for volunteers for our week long summer camp. Camp Quality is a non-profit children's charity that provides children with cancer and blood disorders an uplighting camp experience. Our Southern Ontario summer camp is located in Rockwood Ontario and runs from August 20th to 27th, 2022. This falls before Labour Day weekend. The unique aspect of Camp Quality is that each camper is assigned a 1:1 companion(camp counsellor) for their week of camp. This gives the campers someone to help support them during their camp week. This makes for a wonderful camp experience but also requires a number of dedicated volunteers. If you could please share this opportunity with your students that would be greatly appreciated. I have attached a letter and poster that has more information that can be easily shared. Please reach out if you have any questions and I would be happy to address them.

Thank you,

Natalie

--
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1kwmhOGH2LJ4Wa8m_F_bOcPENw0rumzt6&revid=0B7DzOfbAg7EWSzlWWXdEYXhPZlhMdXVJc3ZialhlTFBNQThzPQ]
[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/CQNewHeights>

[instagram]<https://www.instagram.com/cq.newheights/>
Natalie Downing (she/her)
Volunteer Coordinator

Camp Quality Canada | Support Centre

Uplifting Experiences for Children with Cancer and Blood Disorders

[https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/tools/email-signature-generator/icons/phone-icon-2x.png]
416-406-2267 x 102 | 1-866-738-8011
[https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/tools/email-signature-generator/icons/email-icon-2x.png]
[https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/tools/email-signature-generator/icons/link-icon-2x.png]
www.campquality.org<https://www.campquality.org/>
[https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/53/tools/email-signature-generator/icons/address-icon-2x.png]
1444 Queen St. E., Toronto, ON, M4L 1E1

             Charitable Business #: 13342 3962 RR0001