Hello,
Sending this job post along for all interested.

Thanks
Sam

From: Samantha Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 11:20 AM
Subject: FW: DAWN Canada is hiring a Communications Manager post closes July 4 2022
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

I am writing to let you know that the Disabled Women’s Network of Canada  (DAWN Canada) is hiring for a Communications Manager.

We are specifically looking for someone who is bilingual (French/English).

Please see the job posting below:

https://www.dawncanada.net/news/commsmanager-06-22-22-20-06-2022/

Posting closes July 4, 2022

Thank you

Dr. Samantha Walsh

dawncanada-logo-vertical-colourSamantha Walsh Ph.D. (elle, she/her)

National Director/Directrice nationale

DisAbled Women’s Network of Canada||Réseau d’action des femmes handicapées du Canada

I am working on unceded Algonquin Anishinabe territory. || Je travaille sur le territoire non-cédé Algonquin Anishinabe.