Good morning and happy Friday!

The Middlesex Centre Archives is approaching its10th anniversary next year,
and in preparation, we have been "digging out" and looking at photos from
the past.
My question is, would anyone be able to share how your institution has
approached keeping the photos and records (newspaper clippings, posters,
brochures, etc) for their own institution? We have to date, either keep
everything in binders, in folders on the computer, original photo envelopes
from developing, etc. but no formal organization of our institutional
history. While putting items in photo album sleeves seems like an easy
answer, I wondered if anyone had some insight or examples.

I think it's safe to say that we are not the only ones in this situation,
where we archive everything but ourselves!

Cheers,
Krista

--

*Krista Taylor, Archivist (she/her)Middlesex Centre Archives*2652 Gideon
Drive