*The deadline to submit a workshop proposal is this Friday, July 8th.
Please see below for details. *

The Toronto Area Archivist Group (TAAG) is seeking presenters for workshops
for the 2022-2023 year.

*Workshops:*

Workshops should be 2-3 hour in length, with the goal of providing
attendees with skills or knowledge on a particular topic. Examples of past
topics include digital record preservation, storage & environmental
conditions for audiovisual materials, dismantling white supremacy, and
grant applications. We are open to any topics that you feel will be of use
to the archival community.

The workshops can take place online but a hybrid or in-person event will be
considered.  We usually host 2-3 events a year in the summer, fall/winter,
and spring. An honorarium will be provided.

If you are interested, please send an email with the following information
to [log in to unmask]

   1. Name, Title
   2. Email address or other contact information
   3. A brief description of the proposed workshop topic
   4. If you would prefer online, in-person, or hybrid.
   5. Optional: If you have a preferred time of year to present.

We are also interested in institutions who would like to provide tours for
TAAG members. If your institution would like to host a tour, please send us
an email with the name of your institution, what types of holdings you
have, and the approximate length that a tour would take.

*Deadline to submit a workshop proposal is Friday, July 8th. *

Toronto Area Archivists Group (taag)
is the Toronto chapter of the
Archives Association of Ontario (AAO)
http://aao-archivists.ca/taag