***Please excuse cross-posting***

Friendly reminder from the MAIG Executive,

There’s still time left to contribute to the second part of the Municipal Archives Interest Group’s (MAIG) Industry Survey. More information about the survey is below:

This second installment of the survey, a collaborative effort between MAIG and the AAO’s Institutional Development Committee, focuses on pandemic recovery for archives throughout Ontario. Many archives have resumed services and reopened their doors, but we recognize that many institutions are not necessarily back to “business as usual”.

To determine how to best support our members during pandemic recovery, we ask your assistance in providing important information to the AAO Board and MAIG Executive through completing this short survey. The data provided will be essential in determining the ongoing archival response to COVID-19 in Ontario and various concerns of AAO Institutional Members. We ask that you submit your response by August 3, 2022.

The Pandemic Recovery Survey can be filled out online here: https://forms.gle/QVhYS9E7bb7vLHNi9.

To provide feedback on this form, or if you have any questions or concerns, please contact the IDC Chair [log in to unmask] or MAIG Executive (contact information available at https://www.aao-archivists.ca/maig).

Thank you to everyone who has already contributed to the survey thus far.

Sincerely,

The MAIG Executive – Megan, Amber, and Gina

Megan Lockhart (She/Her/Hers)

Archives Technician
Oxford County Archives

Oxford County  | www.oxfordcounty.ca/archives

82 Light Street

Woodstock, ON N4S 7Y3

T: 519-539-9800  x 3070

This email communication is CONFIDENTIAL AND LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, use or disclosure of the contents or attachment(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any copy of it immediately. Thank you.

þ Think about our Environment. Print only if necessary.​​