Hello All,

A colleague of mine is working on a documentary project on the connection between the Group of Seven (and additional members such as Casson) and the Kawartha Lakes. Specifically we are trying to figure out their relationship to the Kawarthas and why they would stop here and paint.

We have already approached the Arts & Letters Club but unfortunately they were unable to help. I have been searching through Archeion but so far not found a connection. Any help would be appreciated.

Angela Fornelli, MSc.
Manager, Corporate Records and Archival Services
Clerk's Office, City of Kawartha Lakes
705-324-9411, ext. 1136
Cell: 705-878-3030  www.kawarthalakes.ca<http://www.kawarthalakes.ca/>

[1606849248133]

This message, including any attachments, is privileged and intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the information contained in this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, fax, or e-mail and shred this confidential e-mail, including any attachments, without making a copy. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.