Hi AAO Listserv:

Just wondering if anyone has ever negotiated a donation where the donor (a corporate entity) has asked for digital locks / technological protection measures to be applied to any material that is digitized and made available online? We're mostly talking about digitizing newspapers in this case. Just wanted to see if this has come up for anyone else and what your solution was in the end?

Thanks!

HPL_primary_logo_wTag

Ryan Johnston

Archivist, Local History & Archives
Central Library, 55 York Blvd., Hamilton, ON L8N 4E4