Hello!

I am the newly appointed archivist for the Inuit Circumpolar Council (Canada), based in Ottawa. The ICC was founded in the 1970s and is an international NGO representing all Inuit of the circumpolar region; the ICC Canada office is, of course, charged with advocating and representing Canadian Inuit from all of Inuit Nunangat. ICC Canada has never had an archivist – I am creating an archives from scratch! I am looking for any recommendations for a CMS that is NOT AtoM (I’m familiar with AtoM, and everyone I know uses it; looking for personal use experience of other systems).  The goal is full descriptions to the file level (for documents) and to item level (photographs, graphic, audiovisual). We are digitizing as much as possible, and hoping to provide access to born-digital materials as well. Please email me off-list at [log in to unmask] .

Thanks in advance,

Lisa Mullins

Archivist

Inuit Circumpolar Council (Canada)