From: Claudia Chaufan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2022 5:32 PM
Subject: You are invited to participate in a one-hour online interview on Covid-19 vaccine uptake

Dear prospective participant,

We are contacting you to invite you to participate in an online interview on Covid-19 vaccine uptake. We are recruiting postsecondary students of all ages and vaccination statuses. Students currently enrolled in courses taught by the PI (Prof. Claudia Chaufan) are ineligible to participate.

If you consent, you will participate in a one-hour online individual interview. During the interview, we will ask you to share your experience of making decisions concerning Covid -19 vaccination, the impacts of your decisions on your everyday life, and your reasons for trusting / distrusting Covid-19 vaccines. Because we seek to understand your experience with these issues, there are no right or wrong answers. You will receive a $20 dollar gift-card as a token of appreciation for agreeing to participate in our study.

Please refer to the information letter and consent form attached for further study details.

As well, please consider passing on this information to others you think might be interested.

If you would like further information before deciding to participate, please do not hesitate to contact Prof. Claudia Chaufan (PI) at: [log in to unmask] or Natalie Hemsing (Research Assistant) at: [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Natalie Hemsing, MA

Research Assistant

Prof. Claudia Chaufan, M.D., PhD